Take Screenshot in Samsung 5G Mobile
Samsung is a South Korean company that is growing rapidly. Millions of people use Samsung smartphones. But some of you are worried about how you can take a screenshot in Samsung 5g Mobile. Samsung is a trusted brand and has many influencing features. A screenshot is highly used nowadays.
People take screenshots of chats, payments, etc. And many times people share screenshots with others, sometimes as proof, sometimes for fun. Even when my client pays me, I always ask for a screenshot as proof. In this article, I am gonna help you to solve your worries about ” how to take a screenshot in Samsung 5g mobile.
How To Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S10 5G?
Follow the steps given below if you have any doubts in taking a screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S10 5G and you don’t know how to take a screenshot:
- Pressing the power and volume down button at the same time is what you should do take a screenshot.
- Once you have captured your screenshot then the following options will appear on your display screen:
Edit & Share
- If you click on the edit button then you can edit your screenshot.
- If you wanna share that screenshot then just click on sharing and choose the platform where you wanna share it
- Remember that if you don’t click on any of the options displayed on the screen, it will automatically be saved in the gallery.
How To Take Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A22 5G?
There is no need to install any other app to take screenshots. Your mobiles have the inbuilt feature of taking a screenshot.
Follow the steps below to take a screenshot in Samsung 5G mobile (Galaxy A22 model):
Method 1: power key and volume down key
- Pressing the power and volume down button at the same time is what you have to do to take screenshots through this method.
- You can edit it if you want to.
There will be a direct share option that appears on your screen. You can click on that share option and can share the screenshot directly.
Method 2: Using palm to capture.
- In this method, you just have to slide the palm of your hand from left to right or right to left. If this function is not working on your phone then simply means it is not activated yet. So you just have to go to your settings and activate it from there.
- After activating this option you can easily take a screenshot just by sliding the palm of your hand on the screen.
Method 3: By Capture the Screen option
If you wanna take a screenshot in Samsung 5G mobile (galaxy A22) then you should follow the steps that Are mentioned below:
- Go to the application you want to capture the screen of.
- Open the notification bar of your mobile and scroll it down.
- A ” screenshot” option is there.
- Click on that and your screenshot will be taken successfully.
How To Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy A51 5G?
There are various methods of taking a screenshot in this model of Samsung.
Method 1: capture the screenshot with your palm.
- If this feature of your mobile is not activated then go to the settings and activate this option.
- In this option, you just have to slide the palm of your hand from left to right or right to left. It’s totally up to you.
Once you slide your palm, the screenshot will be taken successfully.
Method 2: Pressing the power and volume button
- Pressing power and volume down keys is the oldest method you can use to take a screenshot.
- You just have to press both keys at the same time and your screenshot will be taken.
Method 3: Take a screenshot using Assistive touch.
- Go to your settings and then visit the interaction and dexterity option.
- From there select ” Assistant menu” and tap on ok.
- After this, a circular floating icon will appear on your display.
- Tap on the floating icon at the bottom of the page and your screenshot will be taken.
How To Take Screenshot in Samsung Galaxy M32 5G mobile?
Here are the possible ways of how you can take a screenshot in the Samsung 5G mobile model M32.
Method 1: power and volume down button
- Press the power and volume button at the same time and then instantly release the buttons.
- Edit the screenshot if you want to edit it and share it if you want otherwise it will automatically be saved in your gallery.
This method is the easiest method to take a screenshot.
Method 2: Sliding palm of your hand
The method of taking a screenshot in Samsung 5G mobile is the same in all its models.
- You have to slide your palm from left to right( vice versa). If the screenshot is taken then it’s good.
- Otherwise, you have to go to your settings to activate this option.
- After activating you can easily take screenshots by this method.
How To Take Screenshot Samsung Galaxy A52s 5G?
Taking screenshots by sliding your palm on your screen and pressing the power and volume down button is normal.
If you wanna know about these two methods, I have mentioned them above. You can read it from there.
Capturing a screenshot using the Assistant menu
Follow the steps to use this method
- Visit settings
- Go to the interaction and accessibility option
- Enable the Assistant menu from there.
- After this, tap on the Assistant menu and then click on the screenshot.
I hope this article will help you in solving your worries about taking a screenshot in Samsung 5G mobile.