Turn On 5G on iPhone 12 | iPhone 11 | iPhone 13 | iPhone 12 Pro Max?
5G is the next generation of wireless technology, offering faster speeds and more reliable connections than ever before. However, if you don’t know how to turn it on, you’re not going to be able to take advantage of these benefits. In this article, we’ll show you how to turn on 5G on your iPhone 12, iPhone 11, iPhone 13, or iPhone 12 Pro Max.
Advantage of 5g network
5G is the latest and most advanced mobile network technology. It offers speeds that are up to 10 times faster than 4G, making it perfect for streaming, gaming, and downloading. Not only does 5G offer faster speeds, but it’s also more reliable. You’ll be able to stay connected even in areas with a lot of congestion.
Plus, 5G is more energy-efficient, so your phone will last longer on a single charge. Sounds great so far, right? There’s just one catch: you need a 5G-enabled phone to take advantage of all the benefits that 5G has to offer. Lucky for you, the iPhone 12 | iPhone 11 | iPhone 13 | iPhone 12 Pro Max is 5G-enabled! Follow these simple steps to activate 5G on your phone.
How to Turn On 5G on iPhone 12?
As you all know, the 5th generation of wireless network, 5G, is gradually being released to the public. The big carriers such as Verizon and AT&T have already started their services, while T-Mobile and Sprint are still in the process of deployment. If you have recently upgraded to a new iPhone 12 would like to activate 5G on your device, follow these simple steps:
- Go to Settings > Cellular > Enable 5G.
- Make sure your carrier supports 5G service.
- Reboot your iPhone 12.
- That’s it! Your phone is now ready for 5G service. Enjoy!
How to Turn On 5G on iPhone 11?
Here are the simple steps to turn on 5G on your iPhone 11.
- From the home screen, swipe up and open the settings app.
- Scroll down and tap on “Cellular”.
- Tap on “5G” and turn it on.
- If you have a 5G network available in your area, your phone will automatically connect to it.
How to Turn On 5G on iPhone 13?
Here’s how to turn on 5G on your iPhone 13.
- Open the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap Cellular.
- Tap Cellular Data Options.
- Tap the switch next to Enable 5Ghz Wi-Fi if it isn’t already turned on.
- If you see a notification that says “5G E is not available in your area,” don’t worry—you’ll still be able to use 4G LTE and 5Ghz Wi-Fi.
How to Turn On 5G on iPhone 12 Pro Max?
As the newest addition to the iPhone family, the iPhone 12 Pro Max is taking center stage this year. Sporting a 6.5-inch display and 5G capabilities, it’s no wonder so many people are anxious to get their hands on one. But for those who already have one, you may wonder how to turn on 5G.
Well, don’t worry, we’ve got you covered. In this step-by-step guide, we’ll show you how to enable 5G on your iPhone 12 Pro Max and start enjoying all the benefits that come with it.
- Go to Settings and select General.
- Scroll down and select Network.
- Select Cellular Data Network.
- Select Enable 5G or Force 5G (depending on your carrier).
In the Cellular Data Options section, enter the following settings:
- APN: epc.tmobile.com
- User Name: EPC
- Password: tap*664#
- MMSC: http://mms/epc.tmobile.com/servlets/mms
- MMS Proxy: 184.108.40.206:8080
- MMS Max Message Size: 1048576
- Tap the Home button to save your changes and exit back to Settings.
How Does 5G network work?
Your iPhone will automatically connect to the 5G network when it’s available, but you can also force it to connect to a 5G network if there are problems with the automatic connection.
To do this, go to Settings > Cellular > Cellular Data Options > and tap on the Enable 5G Network box. If there are no 5G networks in your area, your iPhone will automatically connect to 4G or 3G networks.
Benefits of Turn On 5G on iPhone Describe in Number Points.
After following these simple steps, you will be able to enjoy the following benefits on your iPhone 12 | iPhone 11 | iPhone 13 | iPhone 12 Pro Max:
- Increased internet speeds
- Faster download and upload speeds
- Reduced latency or delay in data transmission
- Improved network reliability
- Enhanced overall user experience
If you’re looking to get started using 5G on your iPhone, or just need a little help getting started, we’ve got you covered! how to connect 5G networks to your phone. Now by reading this article, you can run it comfortably on your iPhone.
Read Related Blog Below