The screenshot is an amazing function provided in android mobiles. You can capture your screen as it is by using the screenshot function. It’s easy to do this, but some people still face problems taking a screenshot for various reasons. Do you also have an issue with taking screenshots? Or do you want to know different ways of capturing your screen? Just don’t worry if you face any issues and if you are looking for different methods, just continue reading. I will walk you through different ways how to take screenshot on Samsung galaxy s21 Ultra 5G.
5 Methods To Take Screenshot On Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5g??
Here is the guide-
There are various methods available to capture your screen. So here are the five ways-
Method 1 – Using Google Assistant
Don’t want to use your hands to capture your screen? Well, you can also do that without using your hands.
Google Assistant is a feature where you can use your voice to capture your screen.
Want to do this? Follow the below-listed steps-
- Long press the home button and command the google assistant to capture your screen.
Want to share or edit the screenshot? You can also do that by commanding the google assistant. Give it the command of sharing or editing ( whichever you want). If you are giving the command of sharing, the assistant will ask you whom you want to share the screenshot with. Just answer it, and your work is done successfully with minimal hand use.
Method 2 – Using Assistant Menu
The assistant menu is another option that many people are unaware of. Chances are high that this feature is not enabled on your mobile, so you need to enable it first.
Just check if a circular bar is appearing on your screen or not. If yes, the feature is enabled; if not, you need to enable it.
Following are the steps to enable it-
- Visit the settings.
- Look for the accessibility function.
- Tap on the interaction and dexterity columns.
- Tap on the “enable assistant menu” section.
After following the steps, you can easily use the assistant menu to capture your screen.
Method 3 – Using Palm Sliding
Isn’t it amazing that you can capture your screen just by sliding your palm? It is more like a game where you just need to slide your palm from left to right or vice-versa.
Check whether it is enabled or not. If not, follow the below-mentioned process-
- Open the settings of your Samsung device and then look for the ” advanced features” section.
- Click on it and then click on “motions and gestures.”
- After clicking on it, tap on the “enable palm swipe” option.
Method 4 – Using Notification bar
Capturing your screen with the help of notification bar is another method.
Follow the steps-
- Scroll down the notification bar and tap on the “long screenshot” feature.
That’s it. I know this process is quite simple, but sometimes, you need to enable this option because this is not already enabled.
Following is the process to enable the long screenshot toolbaR-
- Open the settings and then the advanced features
- Enable screenshot toolbar from there.
After doing this, the option will be added to your notification bar.
Method 5 – Using Power and Volume Down Button
This is the oldest and shortest method where you just need to press both the buttons simultaneously.
- Release the buttons after a while. And that’s it.
- After taking the screenshot, you will see two options- edit and share.
- By clicking on that, you can directly edit or share them. But if you don’t click on any of them, the screenshot will disappear in some seconds and will automatically save in the gallery.
- You can view it in your gallery by opening the “screenshot or all photos” folders.
These are the five amazing in-built ways of capturing a screenshot in Samsung S21 ultra 5G. I hope you don’t have any doubts about how to take screenshot in Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra 5G.
READ RELATED BLOG BELOW