Screen Record On An Apple Iphone 13
It can be very helpful to perform a tutorial or demonstrate to a friend how to carry out specific tasks in an Apple iPhone 13 by recording the screen of your mobile/cell phone Apple iPhone 13 in a video with sound, saving it in a video file, and then sending it or uploading it to a platform like YouTube or social networks.
A TikTok video, a phone call, or a video call (FaceTime) with a family member are examples of things we might want to record on video with sound occasionally.We might use this as a keepsake or as proof.
Follow these steps to Screen Record on Apple iPhone 13:
- The Screen Recording button needs to be first added to Control Center. Go to Settings > Control Center and tap the Plus next to Screen Recording to accomplish this.
- Once you’ve found the application or action you want to record, swipe to activate Control Center.
- Tap the screen recording icon to immediately begin recording.
- To activate the microphone and choose where to save all the recording, simply tap and hold the screen recording icon.
- If users tap as well as hold on screen recording symbol, a new screen with settings for the recording appears.
- If the iPhone has numerous apps that let you record your screen, tap the one you want to use to start recording.
- The iPhone’s microphone is normally off while screen recordings are being made, but you may set it on so you can speak while the recording is being made. Tap the icon to turn on the microphone.
- Press the Record button. a countdown clock starts at three. When the timer runs out, the recording starts.
- To stop recording, access Control Center then tap on screen recording symbol a second time.
- Videos of screen captures are by default saved in the Photos app’s Videos album. If
Why Can’t My Iphone 13 Screen Record?
Try these troubleshooting techniques if your iPhone 13 has issues recording your screen:
- Make sure to follow step 5 above and turn on the microphone if your videos are silent.
Can’t capture video when playing a game
- If you’re attempting to record a gameplay video but it isn’t working, a Screen Time setting might be the issue. I
- n that scenario, select Screen Recording > Allow under Game Center in Settings > Screen Time > Content & Privacy Restrictions > Content Restrictions.
Mirroring a screen
- If you’re attempting that, you won’t be able to save a video since the iPhone doesn’t allow you to screen record and use screen mirroring at the same time.
- This easy fix fixes many short-term issues, so do it if screen recording isn’t working and you’re not sure why.
Update your OS
- Updating your operating system may occasionally solve problems with screen recording feature if a latest iteration of iOS is available.
How long you can record a screen on an iPhone is not set in stone. Your only restriction is the amount of storage space on your iPhone. The video format you’re using has considerable bearing on how much video you can shoot on your iPhone.